We are excited to announce the release of Markdown Pages! This feature allows you to create a custom documentation page for your API / SDKs. You can use markdown pages to provide examples, links to external documentation, or any other information you want to share with your users. Konfig's markdown pages are fully integrated with the rest of the portal, so you can easily create links to API endpoints or interactive demos.
Currently, we are deploying with a few early customers. If you are interested in trying it out, please reach out to [email protected].
Improvements and Fixes
- Add --ci flag to
konfig fixto loosen fix rules for CI/CD automation
- Security credentials are now hidden in API Reference page
- Fixed handling of "date-time" format in API Reference page inputs
- Support array of integers / strings in API Reference page
- Support OAuth client credentials flow in API Reference page
- Support file type parameters in API Reference page
- Fixed storage of API Reference page inputs in local storage to prevent forms from other pages from being shared
- Fixed bug in Python SDK with incorrect reference to schema instead of model
- Fixed bug in setupcode for generated
test_deprecation_warning.pytest in Python SDK
- Fixed bug in README.md for badge in Python/TypeScript/Java SDKs when dash "-" is used
- Fixed bug in generated TypeScript code in API Reference where snake case was improperly converted to camel case